Shopping cart icon centered below main menu

I am adding woocommerce functionality to https://new.rosinebramly.com, and have set up the shopping cart to be double outer/inner rounded stacked. It all works fine, except the icon/amount appears centered below the menu - I can’t figure out how to fix it so that it is the rightmost menu item… I will send you credentials in a secure note.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using an older version of X. X 5.1.1 and Cornerstone 2.0.6 are now available in automatic updates! Please do update to the latest version. This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

I don’t understand? I AM running X 5.1.1 and Cornerstone 2.0.6! They have been at that version since well before I submitted a support ticket. Please look at the problem again, because using an older version of X isn’t the issue if the current version is X 5.1.1 and Cornerstone 2.0.6. :expressionless:

Hi There,

I can see you are updated and some styling is missing. To fix it, please try adding the following custom CSS:

.x-menu-item-woocommerce {
    display: inline-block;
 }
a.x-btn-navbar-woocommerce {
    padding: 15px 20px;
}
.x-menu-item-woocommerce span.outer {
    font-size: 16px;
 }

Let us know how this goes.

Thanks! That worked!

You’re welcome!

Cheers!