Shop with Ess Grid not working after Woocommerce and WordPress updated

Hi There,

This is my second post for this same issue after 2 days of my last post when I didn’t receive any reply. So could you please take it as an urgent issue now?

I’m using Ess. Grid on my Woocommerce shop page and it was all working fine so far, suddenly I see this: http://prntscr.com/h4jg1o the page’s showing error code maybe after I updated the plugin or not, I’m not sure if I updated any plugin.

Here is the link of the page: https://artveer.com/shop/

When I tried to use the same grid in a different page, it’s working fine there, but not when I mark the page as shop in the settings.

It’s an urgent issue. Could you please help me ASAP?

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You may have experiencing a caching issue. I am seeing this by the way;

Since you are using SiteGround, could you please clear your site cache or temporarily disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.