Shop product title template location

Hi Team X!

Just had a question about the location of a particular component on the WooCoommerce shop page. I know you guys down’t support WooCommerce but I started to wonder if this particular area was controlled by Theme X. Basically, I needed to manually add some code under the title of the products on the shop page. I have added an image below showing exactly which title. I looked at all of the WooCommerce template files that I thought would contain the string calling the title but I can’t find it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello,

Thank you for writing in!

It could be possible with custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

But with a combination of Hooks and Filters (that you can check the doc here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/introduction-to-hooks-actions-and-filters/ ) and here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/wc-apidocs/hook-docs.html and some PHP skills you`ll can handle of it.