Shop page displays incorrectly

Dear All,

The Issue:
The issue we are currently having is that when you click on shop from the homepage it links directly to the e-mail Archiver product. Not the shop page.

What we would prefer is:

  1. when clicking shop we would like to see a shop page with a list of the products (i.e. a page with a header as shop)
  2. Once a product is clicked from the list, like e-mail Archiver, then the e-mail Archiver product page can show (i.e. with the e-mail Archiver header).

What I have already tried:
I have tried to edit shop with pro however it comes back with the error "A conflict on the front end of you site has prevented the preview from loading."
I have followed the steps listed on the forum “https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/a-conflict-on-the-front-end-of-your-site-has-prevented-the-preview-from-loading-try-again/3465” about this error however, anything I try does not give me the result I am looking for above.

This is still the same issue which has not been resolved in a previous post labeled:
"Header wont assign to shop page"

The video link below explains the problem in detail:
(Please download the video to get best resolution)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7LJ2-Squ4RQLTNzZnFaR0dVTFE/view?usp=sharing_eip&ts=59d3e849

Your urgent assistance in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Hi, there,

I went through your video. I can reproduce the Shop header not getting the header assignment, but not all the other unwanted behaviors.

We’re investigating the issue and we keep you posted here.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

Hello Rafaelgou,

Just for your information I have changed “Shop” to “Products”.

Are there any updates about this issue? My marketing is held up because of it. I really need some help to resolve this issue fast.

Thank you.

Hi Vasilis,

I have tried to edit shop with pro however it comes back with the error “A conflict on the front end of you site has prevented the preview from loading.” -> Shop page or any archive page like category or blog index page cannot be edited using any page builder like Cornerstone. Its content is controlled by a template. Once we set a page on Woocommerce settings as Shop page, this page will now be populated by list of product. This is how it works by default on Wordpress.

Unfortunately, this bug regarding assigning headers to shop page is still under investigation. We will let you know once we have an update. Thank you for understanding.