Shop does NOT look like Ethos X Theme Demo Shop

Hi Support. I choose the Ethos Stack this time round because I really liked the way the Shop http://demo.theme.co/shop-ethos/ displays products, however after importing the Demo Content ‘CHURCH’ my sites shop (currently not publicly accessible) looks nothing like the demo.

I would like to achieve the following;

Have both the Top Bar (that has the text ‘THE SHOP’) and the Side Bar (that has Filter by price, recent reviews …) to be a single colour GREY.

I would also like to display the FILTER BY PRICE, FILTER BY (tag or brand) and also to have my product categories showing.

I would also like control over how large the thumb nails displayed

My environment consists of;

New installation of WP 4.81.
Lastest version of X them
WC version 3.1.1

Im not a developer. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

You can add Filter by price, recent reviews … under Appearance > Widgets

and the settings for your shop is located in X > Launch > options > Woocommerce

Hope that helps.

Thank you, there was a bit more it it but my issues are now resolved.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.