Shifting Icon Position on Feature Headline

Hi there,

You can see a little bit down on this page http://www.eurasianwhispers.com/ultimate-resource-guide-learning-russian/ that I have a set of six feature headlines, ‘Reading’, ‘Writing’, etc.

I noticed that when the writing is contained on one line the corresponding icon is centred on the middle of that line.

However, when the writing spills over into two lines, like for ‘grammar & vocabulary’, the icon is centred between the two lines.

Is it possible to have the icon centred on the first line, rather than in between the two of them?

Thank you,
EW

Hello @riugn557,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under theme options panel:

.el94.x-column.x-sm.x-1-2 i.x-icon-font {margin-top: -25px;}

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

Unfortunately the CSS didn’t work.

Thanks,
EW

Hello There,

Sorry if the code did not work out for you. Please remove the code and replace it using this code instead:

.h-feature-headline span i {
    top: 1.25em;
}

By the way, I noticed that the rest of your contents were underlined. This usually happen if you have left a <u> tag unclosed. I am guessing that it started in the headline “The Ultimate Resource Guide for Learning Russian”. You will have to update the page and use this:

<u><span style="font-size: x-large;">The Ultimate Resource Guide for Learning Russian</span></u>

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.