So basically, for Colapsed Navigation, I want to color the 2nd level items to set them apart from the 3rd level items.
Alternativly, I could color the 3rd level item–either way, but I would like the 2nd and 3rd level items to be different.
So basically, for Colapsed Navigation, I want to color the 2nd level items to set them apart from the 3rd level items.
Alternativly, I could color the 3rd level item–either way, but I would like the 2nd and 3rd level items to be different.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! The element inspector will only allow you to change the background colors of the sub menu. Having a different background color for the 3rd level will require css. Please use this code:
.hm14 .x-dropdown .x-dropdown,
.hm14 .x-dropdown .x-dropdown .x-anchor{
background-color: red !important;
border-color: red;
box-shadow: none;
}
.hm14 .x-dropdown .x-dropdown .x-anchor.x-interactive,
.hm14 .x-dropdown .x-dropdown .x-anchor.x-interactive .x-anchor-content,
.hm14 .x-dropdown .x-dropdown .x-anchor.x-interactive .x-anchor-particle-primary,
.hm14 .x-dropdown .x-dropdown .x-anchor.x-interactive .x-anchor .x-anchor-particle-primary {
background-color: green !important;
}
Hope this helps.
This seems to work for “Inline Navigation” but not “Collapsed Navigation”
Hey @charliesa,
3rd level submenu is currently not supported in Navigation Collapsed so you need to use up to 2 levels only.
Thanks.
Thank You. I changed the particle colors to acheive something similar to what I wanted. Not perfect, but, but it willl do. I don’t really want to Flatten the menu since there are about 50 pages in the 3rd level, and it’s the what the customer wanted. I may make a totally separate menu for mobile later, but for now this will do.
Again, thanks.
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.