Sezzle Widget

Hi,

I am trying to insert a Sezzle (a buy-now-pay-layer platform) widget to my product pages but I have no success so far. It is a payment platform and I installed their plugin - which normally should insert their widget under the product price element but it doesn’t - most likely because I am using product_price_html.

The second option is to manually insert the widget. To do so, I created a custom HTML widget under Appearance>Widgets - as described in Sezzle’s docs - and used the “Widget Area” element in Pro, however, in this case, I can only see the title of the widget, not the widget itself.

I also tried inserting the script to a Raw element too, but it didn’t work.

You can find the widget script in the secure note.

Which element should I use to insert this script? If “Widget Area” is the right one, what could be the reason that it is only showing the widget title but not the widget itself?

Thanks

Gunes

Hi Gunes,

Thanks for reaching out!

I don’t see any secure note in your posts and it would be best if you could provide us the documentation so that we can advice you on how you can install it on your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,
Sorry for that. There was a script in the secure note that’s why you couldn’t see it. Now you should be able to see it.
The documentation is here: https://docs.sezzle.com/v1/#woocommerce
I did all the things described in this doc but I couldn’t figure out how to use the scripts. The widget element displays only the widget title.
Hope you can help.
Thanks
Gunes

Hey Gunes,

There is nothing in the documentation Sezzle widget on a page. What I see is it should be integrated in WooCommerce and that is beyond our theme’s functionality.

The script code in the secure note doesn’t output anything so if there really is a Sezzle widget, please contact the Sezzle support to give you the step by step instruction on where to add the code in a website whether it should be in the <head>, content or footer.

Thanks.

Thank you, Christian,
According to Sezzle, when we insert the script in the footer, the widget should appear below the woocommerce price element. I opened the ticket here first because I am using a price element of the theme, which I thought could be the issue - but as far as I understand, I do not have to use the theme’s widget element. I will contact them.
Thanks

You are most welcome Gunes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.