Several site css issues with pro and ie 11/edge

Hi. I am seeing a couple css issues with my site when viewing with ie 11 and edge browser. Chrome and Firefox look fine.

Site is https://mysalus.org

  1. On ie 11 Navbar dropdown submenus loose their left alignment. Example https://mysalus.org/community and /about I reviewed the post https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/navbar-ie-11-issues-x-pro/4411 but my content scrolling is set to off.

  2. Images on pages that should be left aligned to rest appear above custom header and text below header as shown in attachment. My layout looks fine on chrome and Firefox but not on ie or edge.

Ideas?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

This is a bit hard, opening IE console while in your site crashes my browser so I can’t really check what’s going on. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? Maybe changing some setting and applying the CSS directly will do something :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Summary

Hi, thanks for the reply. Hoping this is the “secure note”? Very hard to understand this new ticket system’s use. I fixed the images shown above but the menus remain an issue.

Credentials are:

Thanks

Your About page looks fine on my end and regarding the nav, it is a known issue which doesn’t currently have a solution. Please stay tuned for updates.

By the way, you posted your credentials in a Summary. That is not secure. Please change your credentials as soon as possible to avoid unwanted logins. Please post your credentials in a Secure Note next time.

Thanks.

Ok, thanks. How do I get to secure note? from this screen?

It’s in the post controls. It will show up in your post once you have posted.

OK thanks for the reply. Just trying this out now to see if I have it right per your instructions. So I need to post to then make it secure? Screenshot attached of what I see before posting - no secure note button, only inline reply

That is correct.

Thanks.