Several questions

Hi,
Can you please help me with the following?

  1. I can’t seem to change the navbar fonts. I’m on Icon.
  2. There are some fonts I would like to make it bigger in the section. For example in We Care I would like to make the word Organic bigger. How can I do this?
  3. I’ve been trying to create a photo collage in Essential Grid but it doesn’t seem to be working. Is there a way I can get hold of this https://essential.themepunch.com/cobbles-grid-wilson/

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To change the navbar fonts, please go to the theme options, X > Launch > Options > Header > Link - Text.

2.) To make the text bigger, you can make use of the <span> tag and with an inline css just like this:

<p class="man">From an <span style="font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold;">organic</span> shape candle holder to a designer coffee table, all our clients get the best.
<br>We have to safeguard our planet’s decoration so we have to act responsibly; that’s why we promote the use of recycled materials and fabrication in an ethically managed cooperative guild.
</p>

3.) Please create a grid and select “Wilson” as your skin. The grid layout, you must select Coobles. For more information, please check out the documentation:
https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/item-skin-editor/
https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/columns-rows-pagination/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks but I’m on Pro. I can’t find the option to change the font on navbar.

Also, in Essential Grid, is it possible for me to make certain images bigger or smaller?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

1.) Since you are using Pro, you can change the font in here: Pro > Launch > Options > Header > Link - Text.

2.) Yes you can. It might need some css code to make the image bigger. To better explain what you want to do, could you at least sent us the url with your grid and the image which you want to make it bigger?

Thanks.

Hi, kindly refer to the link I provided earlier.

In the site there is a photo collage. some images are bigger (e.g candle light holder) while the rest are in squares. How can I get some of the pics to be as large as the candle light holder?

You can assign a pattern to each individual grid in a Cobbles layout. For details, please see https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/core-anatomy-of-an-essential-grid/#cobbles-layout

Thanks.

Thanks. Not sure if i can reuse the same topic but more questions:

  1. How can I unbold the navigation menu? I can’t find the option to change the style.
  2. How can i make the text in revolution slider to be responsive?
  3. Is there a way I can easily do a text swap. For example ABC appears for 3 secs then it gets replaced with DEF and stays there permanently?

Hi there,

We would love to answer your other questions, but you should create a new thread for different issues. It’s just that a long thread with multiple issues is harder to track. For now, I’ll answer your questions.

  1. You can change that through X > Launch > Options > Header > LINKS – TEXT > NAVBAR FONT WEIGHT, and switch to regular weight.

  2. It depends on the issue you’re getting, example, is it the scaling, viewport issue, or text breaking to new lines? You may check this https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-responsive-behavior/. And you may start a new thread about this and provide the details of the issue you’re getting :slight_smile:

  3. That could be possible but depends on many situation, setup, and structure. It’s best to contact a developer on this case :slight_smile:

Thanks!