Several Formatting issues

I’ve got a few formatting issues I can’t figure out:

  1. Keep header/menu bar a color when resizing. Right now it acts weird at certain sizes leaving a white gap on either side. How do I fix this?

  2. How do I add a shopping cart icon to the left side of the mini woocommerce cart?

  3. There are 2 dots showing up under my slider. How do I remove them?

  4. How do I make the slider full width (no gaps on the sides)?

See attached screenshot for details.

Thanks!

I’d also like to keep the mini woocommerce shop cart visable when resized to iPad and phone. How do I do that?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To keep the header/menu bar color, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

@media(min-width: 980px){
  .x-navbar.x-navbar-fixed-top.x-container.max.width {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 1080px;
  }
}

2.) Do you want something like this?

If that is the case, please add the following css code in your child theme’s style.css

.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.x-menu-item-woocommerce > a:before {
    content: '\f07a';
    font-family: "fontawesome";
    display: block;
    position: absolute;
    top: 40px;
    left: -20px;
    z-index: 99999;
}

You need to add this in the child theme’s style.css because if you place this in the customizer or theme options, the forward slash and/or backslash will be stripped out automatically which will make the code useless.

3.) Please provide the url where we can find the slider. I have been looking for it and I could not find it.

4.) Please provide url first.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Great, thanks! I’ve figured out #3 and #4.

How do I keep the mini woocommerce shop cart visable when resized to iPad and phone? I’d like it to display under the logo at phone size.

Hi there,

The Minicart section goes under the mobile menu. It will be hidden until the user tap on the hamburger menu to reveal the menus to be able to show the mini cart.

It is not possible to isolate that as it is part of the menu system.

Thank you for your understanding.