Settings Won't Save

Hi,

I’ve had this problem before and I think I’ve posted here but it looks like the forum has changed and I don’t see my post.

When I save changes, nothing happens. The ajax call to save admin settings fails with 404 and there is no indication or error message in the UI.

I’m running an older version 4.6.4. I’d appreciate it if “upgrade to a new version” wasn’t part of your answer because I don’t have the bandwidth right now to test our site on the version upgrade.

To be specific, this fails in the Customizer when I try to change a primary menu item.

Thanks for any help.

  • John

Hi John,

Does it fail on any other setting save, or just a primary menu item change?

As you’re using 4.6.4, I presume you’re also using Cornerstone 1.3.3 correct?

Could you post some WP Admin Login details in a secure note please and we’ll take a look.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.