Setting preview thumbnail for whole site

Hey all. This may be something I’m just using the wrong search term for, but I want to set the preview thumbnail/image that shows up when someone types my website into Twitter, for example. Right now, it’s showing an image from the page which is less than attractive.

I’ve installed two plugins to do with Twitter cards, but this doesn’t seem to be the solution. I’ve read up on featured images, but these seem to only be for posts, not the whole site. Is it because I’m using a one-page design that I’m having problems?

Any advice on how to solve this would be very useful. Thank you!

Hey,

It could be possible with custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.