Setting Header Font in Pro Templates

Currently, all Headers in the templates have the same font size.
They are set to 1EM.

My Google Font has Weights from 100 up to 900. Can they be specified along with the Font Sizes for erach of the 6 Header sizes??

What is the best way to integrate the font size to the Header sizes?
If I use as one of your threads suggestion of CSS code:
h1, .h1 {font-size: 100% /* adjust as needed /}
h4, .h4 {font-size: 50% /
adjust as needed */}

What is the initial font size set for this 100% -30% to act upon, 1EM or 0.75EM?
If so, do I simply in increase a % to 200% for 2EM?

Currently the paragraph size defaults to 14px. How do I globally change it to 16px?

I found this chart helpful.

Hello Loren,

Thanks for writing in!

The Google Font Weight needs to be applied in the X > Theme Options > Typography > Headings.

The Google font must be loaded in the page so that it will be applied. You must set up your Google font in the Font manager first. To know more about the Font Manager and how you can use it, please check this out:

To better understand how the heading font size is applied with responsive typography, please check ou this changelog:

Hope this helps.

This approach to sizing the Title sets the Font Weight, but not the Font Size. How can I address the Font size of the Title?
Thank you.

Hi Loren,

Did you use the default WP editor in inserting your content and heading tags? If that is the case, then you will to use custom css to adjust the font sizes. This custom css might help:

h1, .h1 {
   font-size: 3em;
}

h4, .h4 {
    font-size: 1.3em;
}

Feel free to adjust the font size according to your preferences.

Meanwhile, if you are building your pages in Pro editor and have used v2 headline elements, you can adjust the font size right in the headline element settings because each of the v2 headline elements has it’s own default font size and does not inherit the global settings from the Theme Options > Typography > Headlines.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.