Setting background page image

Hi there, I would like to know how to set a background page image. I would like it to sit beneath the revslider that I have on the homepage. (and other pages). Thanks in advance!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! What you want to do requires custom css. please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.home .site{
    background-image: url(http://placehold.it/1200/600);
    background-position: center 520px;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

Please do not forget to change the background image url and you may also need to adjust the position of the image.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Perfect! Thanks for that

You’re welcome!

One more question actually, how can I make the image appear on all pages?

Hi,

To make it appear on all pages, please remove .home in the code

.site{
    background-image: url(http://placehold.it/1200/600);
    background-position: center 520px;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.