Set VISUAL mode as default?

When I open a text element, is there any way to have the VISUAL mode default, I end up having to click 2-3 time to expand and change modes as TEXT is default.

Any way to save some clicks and have VISUAL default?

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

This has been requested before and already forwarded to our developer. I’m not sure when it will be implemented, and there is no temporary workaround. I’ll add your request too.

Thanks!

1 Like

Is there any update on this? I feel like I’m lying to my clients when I tell them they’ll “easily be able to edit” their content. What awaits them is large chunks of HTML code that they have no idea what to do with… Kind of defeats the purpose.

1 Like

Thanks for the input, unfortunately we don´t have any news yet regarding this.

1 Like