Hi, I love X and Cornerstone builder, so I hope to get another X license for a music-oriented site I need to build. HOWEVER, in this case I need to offer INDIVIDUAL MUSIC TRACKS (not just whole albums) to preview AND purchase, with download link for the song offered after purchase is made.
I also need a music playbar to reside just below or in the header image.
EXAMPLE of both items that i want is found in this page: https://www.cssigniter.com/demo2/?theme=oscillator
Please tell me if there are plugin(s) that work with X which will give me this functionality?
thank you
Leanna
Hey Leanna,
Thanks for writing in! Your example url is using CI Sound Player. I am not sure where you can get that CI Sound player. You may have something like that by using a 3rd party player. Please check out the WordPress plugin repository here:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/audio+player/
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.