Set up fonts for headings and body text in new X theme update

Hi,

I’m having a problem with setting up my fonts in X theme. I have been using this theme for 4 other websites that I’ve built and in the older Customizer I could set the font with my Typekit fonts and all Google fonts. But now (I’m setting up a new website and just installed the most recent version of X theme), when I go to Typography I have the option to set the Body Font under ‘Body and Content’ and the only options I have is: inherit, body copy and headings. Same thing for the Headings Font under ‘Headings’. So where are these fonts set up then?

Cheers,

Lizette

Okay, I am sorry! I didn’t notice the ‘enable font manager’ button.
Never mind…

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.