SERP Date Showing for some Pages and not others

Per @Rad, I’m starting a new thread for this.

We are having an issue with the date being shown in the google search snippet for some pages but not others. This is an issue with pages only, not posts. Links put in secure note. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Hi there,

First of all, there is a problem on your website which is causing this issue:

That is originated from this code:

If you added this code in the Javascript Customizer code you need to remove the <script type="text/javascript"> and </script> part as the section you added the code already wraps the code with those tags.

Regarding the date for the schema I see only this in the code:

I am not sure how you set the schema but the only snippet I see in the code which had a date is the ones related to videos and the uploadDate is the section that is available.

If I am looking into incorrect place kindly get back to us with detailed information on how you set the snippet and explain the steps.

Thank you.

Much appreciated! This should be good enough to get us running in the right direction. Thanks again.

You’re most welcome.

Quick update; the issue was definitely the embedded Wistia videos passing the date to Google. Just FYI for anyone else that runs into a similar issue.

Glad you were able to resolve it and thanks for sharing it with other members :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.