Serious problem with webshop in Explorer

Hi!

Sorry for my english, I hope you will understand the problem. :slight_smile:

Our site : http://vintagebeauty.hu/
We have a webshop. One of our costumer sent us an email, that she couldn’t use the cart page and finish shopping. She sent us a printscreen too (I atteched it).
I have no other idea, that the problem is with the Internet Explorer, because I don’t see the problem on my computer.
We use: X theme:5.1.0 with Child theme
Woocommerce 3.1.0
Can you help us? Please! :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Your webshop displays fine in my Internet Explorer so this is a caching related issue. From your screenshot, it looks like the styles are not loaded. Please tell your customer to clear the browser cache and check again. This might be a result of using a caching or other optimization plugins and CDN providers like Cloudflare. If that is the case, you should contact the caching plugin developer or the CDN’s support.

Thank you! I will ask her!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.