Seperate header and footer

I have created a header and I intend to have 3 different versions depending where the user is on my site. However I wish to have a common footer throughout the entire site.

I have created a seperate header and footer but each page only seems to allow me to choose one. Can I add one of the headers and the common footer to each page?

Hey,

You can assign different headers and footer using the X PRO. Are you using it? If not, the X doesn`t include this option.

Thanks. Yes I have pro. I have 2 different headers and a footer. However I can only seem to assign one to each page, if I assign the footer it removes the header?

Ok, it’s me being silly!!!

I was using the Header Section to make my footer by setting the Header at the bottom of the page. I didn’t realise there is a seperate Footer secion but found it and all is well!!

Glad to hear we managed to help!