Separate picture preview window and portofolio

Hi please can you direct me? I want to do following, on my page atm: http://test.kniharium.eu/workshop-2/furniture-3/ I would like to have under the paragraph row of ?thumbnail? photographs and on right form text I would like to have big view window where they would appear bigger when you click on small picture. Similar to when on ebay you have row of photos under and above you have bigger size view window.
Please can you please explain what function I need you use to achieve this? I tried to find this but failed Explain easy I am not very bright in this

Thank you, so much.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Based on the information you shared, it looks as if you want something like this: https://demo.woothemes.com/storefront/product/build-your-dslr/

You can achieve this with X theme in combination with a WooCommerce plugin. You will have to convert your furniture page into a product page instead.

Hope this helps.