Separate menu on the blog page

I’ve read through everything in support related to creating a different menu page for the blog page. It sounds like this is not possible in x theme. I have followed some instructions I found that said to go to the page (blog) and then to settings and select one page navigation, then I selected the menu I made out of the category pages. But the menu doesn’t show up. What do I need to do? Also, if I can’t put category pages as separate blogs on my blog page, then could I have two or more portfolio pages on the site and set that up like a blog?
Thanks
Sheila

Hello Sheila,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can take a look Conditional Menus plugin to display separate menu in blog page. Here is a video tutorial to help you get started.

Can you please elaborate your second question?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.