Separate menu and password protected page

Hello,

I have a blog page set as my start page and now I would like to create a new page that is password protected. On the new page I want to have a portfolio with a separate menu bar, not the same menu bar as on the start page. I don’t want to include the start page in this separate menu. I can’t find out how to do this.

Hi There,

Assigning different menus to different pages is not a featured offer by X.

It could be done with PRO. If you have purchased X before the release of PRO you are entitled to a free update. Otherwise you can pay the price difference and update.

Pro offers the header builder and allows you to assign different headers to different pages.

Hope it helps

Okay, thanks.

I still have a question. How do I remove the author, date and social media symbols from a portfolio project?

Hi There,

Please head over to Appearance -> Customize -> Portfolio section and disable Post meta and also you can disable your sharing links from the section below that.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, it’s now working and I updated the theme. So now back to my first question: How do I make a menu on my start page and another menu on another page?

Hello @ellenkivisto,

You can take a look at Conditional menus plugin to display page specific menus. I am also sharing tutorial link to help you get started:

Thanks.

Thank you.

I still have another problem though: I can’t get the sidebars (Facebook like box and Instagram) to show in a certain sidebar - how do I fix that?

Hello @ellenkivisto,

Thanks for asking.

Can you please elaborate your question? [quote=“ellenkivisto, post:7, topic:15557”]
I can’t get the sidebars (Facebook like box and Instagram) to show in a certain sidebar
[/quote]

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.