Seopressor WP Plugin campatible with latest x theme version

Hi there,

i found an answer to this question from 2015 here https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/x-theme-work-with-seopressor/ .
A lot has changed since then. Is seopressor compatible by now?

Kind regards,

Atahualpa Seyffert

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!
We can’t say exactly it working or not but X theme is compatible with all famous SEO plugins like Yoast SEO.
You can test it with Seopressor. I can see SeoPressor also compatible with Yoast setting so it might be compatible with the theme.

Thanks

Thanks for the info but your answer is not really satisfying. I understand that you can’t know the compatibility for every plugin out there.
I guess some features will be working no matter the theme or frontend editor. I also guess that i will have to test the plugin to get the answers i need.
I just hoped since the plugin is running on over 23.000.000 sites some might have experience with it and the x theme.

Thanks.

Hi Atahualpa,

X and Cornerstone should work with most plugins as it is written with the update Wordpress coding standards. There are just instances where a third party plugin might cause a conflict with the theme. In case this happens, it is best to get in touch with the plugin developer due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. If there is something that we can look into on our end, please let us know - we are happy to help.

Thanks again!
I have contacted the developers of seopress and am looking forward to what they can tell me about the compatibility with X. If any questions should arise i will definetly come back here.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.