SEO slow with Yoast and not efficient

Hello,

I am having Yoast SEO and i am a kwyword density in arabic language 1,2% and still when i post i cannot see my post on google quickly. It takes almost few days to appear.
I am seeing yoast somewhat helpful but it is not adapted to Arabic language. I am having 13 green bullet on yoast and still not giving the result i want.
Do you have any other effective and efficient solution for SEO?

Rgds

Hey @tarekr,

I’m sorry but this issue is not related to the theme. Please hire an SEO professional for this.

Thank you for understanding.

Instead of hiring I will think changing the CMS wordpress.org.

Hi there,

No worries. You might also want to check some more Wordpress SEO tips here.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.