In the second image they have a section with a semi clear transparent section with text inside. How would I do the same? I tried using 1 and 2 columns to do this but I can’t figure it out.

Example >

In the second image they have a section with a semi clear transparent section with text inside. How would I do the same? I tried using 1 and 2 columns to do this but I can’t figure it out.

Example >

Hi there,
You can set the background color of the section that contains the text and set the opacity of the background color:

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the response! Do you know how to make it fit the top and bottom of the section?
You will have to set the top and bottom padding of the section to 0.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.