[Semi-solved] PRO & Finalé Countdowns - Shortcodes don't work properly

Hi friends,
I have my site set up at https://smartechproduct.com. There I am trying to use a shortcode from Finale by XLPlugins. I currently am using a shortcode from Wow-Company Countdowns plugin to achieve the desired effect (with limited success). I’ve made a video showing the problem I am encountering and hope that your wonderful team will be able to help me find a solution. Here is the video link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DqeBSAjVBOPIE2Rtfu9rM52TVgKGKVCj/view?usp=sharing
Thank you for your attention.
Best wishes,
Andy

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

We are really sorry but we don’t provide support for third-party plugin issues. To find out what could be the cause of the issue, could you please try adding your shortcode to Cornerstone Raw Content element or to a Classic Text element and test it.

If not, try switching to a default WordPress theme and test your shortcode and verify whether it is functioning properly.

Hope that helps.

Dear @mldarshana,
I greatly appreciate you looking into this for me. Thank you for your attention.
Best wishes,
Andy

You’re welcome, Andy.

1 Like

For reference, the plugin was putting “” into the shortcode ID, rendering an error in the code. The countdown shortcode only partially works in the builder. The numbers won’t appear, but any text will be output and will display properly in the front end. This makes it more difficult to position the elements correctly, but your browser’s page inspector ought to help this.

Thanks for sharing this, Andy!

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.