Regarding the Video Element: It seems to use the Video Player vs the Embed option, the self hosted video with Themeco needs to be 128mb or less. Most of my MP4’s are larger than this. If I use the straight Embed option on the Video Element, this limits my customization which is an advantage to using the Video Player. Should I revert back to my Envira Galleries and embed from YouTube or can you suggest another option to self host my large MP4’s somehow ? Is there a way to upload MP4’s larger than the 128mb? Other possible thoughts please? Thank You
Hello @tomraffelt,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please try increasing max file upload size? I think you have a limit of 128mb file upload size. Please try increasing the same and that should fix the issue. Here is a tutorial link that you can refer:
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.