Self height on left bar menu

Hi team!
I have a mobile top bar menu and then a left bar menu for bigger resolutions at a sculpture courses site, the latter has some expectable elements in a menu bar but I cannot get it to stretch according to different “above mobile” resolutions.
Client came later with a button idea, had to put it there and honestly did save some height, but the question about self-stretching height remains in my head for future cases.
At present I got all elements in viewport, but (i.ex) I miss social icons and legal links for 1366x768.
I am sure this will teach me big time :sweat_smile:

The old website (from which I was instructed to keep the general design) is available here if you want to take a look to the effect I am looking for when left-bar shows up.

If you need to access the new site, I can provide a staging URL.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention.

Hey Ricard,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully the given example URL is not loading on my end. I am only seeing the loading screen endlessly. Please check.

Meanwhile, we would love to check your custom fixed-left bar header. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi ruenel, just left the secure note. Thanks for your kind attention.

Hi Ricard,

The height can be set to the Container not to the Bar. I would suggest you set the Max Height to set the height to Container as shown in the given screenshot.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Got it, I just did it complicated when it was much better relying on the basic behaviours of the containers.
Thank you very much, my need was fulfilled.

Hi Ricard,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.