Selecting skin in Essential Grid

Hi,

After the last update Essential Grid won’t let me select a different skin than the one currently selected. I can still edit skins. Has anyone experienced this same problem?

Kind regards,
Roel

Hello Roel,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested the plugin in our local testing server and we cannot replicate the issue. What you are experiencing could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I’ve tried every step on the list to no avail. However, today I updated to the most recent version of Wordpress and that seems to have solved my problem! :smiley:

Kind regards,
Roel

Glad to hear that it’s now fixed, Roel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if I was the only one with this issue, but I’ll list the version numbers below, in case other users are looking for a solution:

Wordpress 5.5 & Essential Grid 3.06 were not working for me. Whenever I wanted to change the skin on any of my grids, it wouldn’t let me select another skin.

Wordpress 5.5.1 & Essential Grid 3.07 seem to have fixed this problem.

Kind regards,
Roel

Thanks for sharing that, Roel. It would surely help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.