With Pro, I can’t select or copy text in the Custom CSS section for content pages or theme options. Tried in both Chrome and Firefox
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Thanks!
With Pro, I can’t select or copy text in the Custom CSS section for content pages or theme options. Tried in both Chrome and Firefox
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Thanks!
Howdy,
Thanks for writing in! The content is selectable; however, there is a styling discrepancy where selected text is not displaying as highlighted. Try placing your cursor into the editor and using CMD / CTRL + A (depending on if you’re using Mac or Windows) to select all of the contents within the editor. You should then be able to copy everything within and move it where necessary, you just won’t have the visual feedback at this time that you’re selecting anything. This is something we are aware of and plan to have addressed in a coming release of the theme.
Let us know if this helps you out for now, or if you require us to look into anything further. Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.