Selected fonts not appearing in pages

The fonts I have selected in the “Fonts” section of Cornerstone (specifically “Lato” for body copy and “Montserrat” for the headings) are not appearing on the pages.

Hope can I make these fonts appear globally on the entire website?

Hello @hnmcsweb,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Have you tried changing the browser/site cache? Sometimes due to cache changes don’t reflect. Please try doing so and see how it goes.

If it does not help, please share website login details (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hello There,

What you just set is the global settings and it will apply to all pages. The problem is that you are using Cornerstone to build the pages. Please understand that the element in Cornerstone especially the headline and text elements has also the font controls and right now, it is just using the default. Please edit your pages and make sure that your headline and text elements is using the desired fonts also.

Hope this explains your issue briefly.

THANKS! I appreciate your help.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Sorry yet another question…

My “Contact” page is appearing on all my pages except for the Home page. How can I add the “Contact” Page to the top Navigation bar on the “Home” page?

Hello @hnmcsweb,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Under Appearance > Menu > Primary Menu I see that you didn’t added Contact Menu. I have added the same and it’s now showing up in the home page.

Please clear browser cache and then load the website again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.