Sections Sometimes Displaying Past Width Break Point

Hi guys,

I have a site where many sections are set to only display for certain screen sizes, using the built-in Pro functionality. I’m using this for both the header and some site content.

While I am unable to recreate it, my client keeps seeing duplicate sections (and by that I mean, two mutually exclusive sections are displaying at once). He says this happens when he makes the browser half-width to the screen.

He is using Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Windows 10

He says he’s not using any third-party extensions or anything that would alter it.

Again, I’m unable to recreate it, but is this something you’ve seen before? I’ll attach a screen shot and the web address in a private response.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! I have checked your site in different browsers and I wasn’t able to replicate the issue. This could just be a browser cache issue within your client’s side. Please ask him/her to clear the browser cache or use private browsing mode and test again.

Please let us know how it goes.

The client tried using incognito mode in Chrome, and had the same result. Things were still duplicating.

Earlier I had him try clearing all cache and history as well, with no success.

Again, I’m unable to replicate it either, but apparently it is still happening.

Hello There,

The screenshot consists of 4 bar containers. I have inspected the code of the header and it only shows three.

I have checked the hosting and it is hosted in Godaddy. Does this hosting provider has a caching feature? Maybe the client is check the wrong page url or could be that his browser cache were note cleared out completely. This are all wild guesses since I cannot replicate the issue from my computer.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.