Sections not showing - Following changes to cornerstone

Hi sine the recent changes to cornerstone I have had trouble with my site. When I add a section and classic element the section doesn’t show after saving and launching the page.

Tonight I added a section to https://www.elasticlounge.com/christmas-live-music-cornwall after adding the section I added a classic element essential grid and when I save and launch the page there is no section showing on the page. I never had issues like this since the changes were applied can you please help me to address this issue as I have to promote the page tomorrow to secure Christmas work.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, your X theme and Cornerstone is not compatible, your current X theme is a few update behind while the Cornerstone is up to date. Please update to the latest version of X (5.2.2).

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.