For some reason I can’t edit my front page in cornerstone, pls help
thnaks
For some reason I can’t edit my front page in cornerstone, pls help
thnaks
Hi there,
You’ve added your website login credentials openly in our public forum. I edited your message and added the information to a secure note functionality of the post.
Unfortunately for some reason, the front page of your website is edited outside of the cornerstone. That is why cornerstone does not recognize the page and throws this error:

There is no way to go back regarding these I’m afraid you will need to recreate your homepage using the cornerstone. The WordPress revision functionality was not compatible with cornerstone until the recent 2.0.6 version. I’m not sure when you’ve added the home page but if it is before that version you probably can not use that feature.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank for your so quick answer.
in order to this NOT happen to others let me tell you what I did.
the design was another so I start to change a new one but from localhost using MAMP
when finish creating this time with the Integrity style and demo, but that day I updated the theme and this happens, I did not use other Editing method.
See is this could happen do the transition or the update. thanks for all
Hi There.
Please re-do the migration using All In One Migration plugin which does not break Cornerstone Serialized data.
It is free and simple.
Let us know how it goes.