Sections & Columns

On our about page something happened to our xtheme template we choose and everything got erased. After having to rebuild it I’m unable to complete the the last part of the about page.

Towards the end I have 2 sections with 2 columns. The first section has a background image where you can see through the left column. Whereas, the right column of section 1 has a color set. I don’t want the background showing in the column right anywhere around it.

Hello,

I’ve checked your site and the column without the background image is with a background-color defined - Check it here

To fix it, remove this background color going to Dashboard > X > Launch > Content > Select your page > Use the inspector to select the row and change this field: This is the option

Thanks for the reply. I was able to figure it out. On the Row section there’s a Column Container option set as [On]. Turn that to [Off] and the Row will fill the entire Section.

Hi,

Glad to know you were able to figure it out.

Have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.