Sections ar not displayed - cornerstone

Hi,

I have started a new site. www.eurorackbarcelona.org. I’m building the main page with cornserstone but sections are not being displayed. Only the title, footer, etc, but no content. . Different browsers don’t make any difference

I used it before in a couple of site without any problem. Tips?

Hi @eurorackbarcelona,

Thanks for writing in.

I have checked your site and I could see that it is all updated and does not have any conflicts.

I believe that you did not assign a homepage.

To assign homepage, go to your Settings > Reading >
Your homepage displays

If still not showing, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup further.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Home and POst pages were the same. This was the problem.

Now it’s working. Thank you.

Glad to hear it’s sorted now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.