Section Video Background Not Playing

Hello! I’ve been working on developing a page for a client that uses a video in the first section. I’ve tried using the url from vimeo and youtube. We have used this in the past and it worked fine for us before. This is not working.

I’ve read on other forum posts here that the videos have to be locally hosted, so I’ve done so. It still is not working!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here’s the link: https://jensen-jewelers.com/fyre-89/

Hey @RinardMedia,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested your video on my local testing server and it works as expected.

The issue could be how the elements are structured on the page. Or that there is a conflict with one of your element option settings. We would love to investigate the issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

For sure! I will attach the note here.

Hello @RinardMedia,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there is an issue of plugin conflict with Jetpack I would suggest you please purge all the cache and then temporarily deactivate the Jetpack plugin then check it again.

OR

You can add this custom CSS code under Theme Options —>CSS

.mejs-container{
position: unset !important;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.