Section Video Background Not Displaying

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to get the section video background feature to work in Cornerstone. I have added a link to a self hosted MP4 file, and a cover image but only the cover image displays across all browsers.

Here is the link to my test page.

http://offtopmedia.com/video-background-test/

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

What device and browser you’re testing it with? It works and plays on my end.

Please note that touch devices and other mobile devices will display poster image since there is no autoplay on any kind of touch devices.

Thanks!

It is not playing on Windows 10 / Firefox or Chrome.

Hi There.

I did checked your site in Windows 10, Chrome and Firefox the background video plays even on Edge.

Is you computer/laptop a touch-screen? Well, background videos does not play on touch-screen devices.

Thanks,