Since the new update I can no longer change the section titles
Hello @dtourcreative,
Thanks for asking and sorry for the trouble you are facing regarding section titles.
If you are running cache plugin, please make sure to clear the cache and try changing section title. Also can you please check whether or not any error message is showing up in browser console? If you see any error message, kindly share the same with us.
Thanks.
I am having the same problem. The inability to change section titles exist in the v1.2.0 and v1.2.1.
Howdy @dtourcreative and @tompkinsjournal.com,
Thanks for writing in! Section titles can still be changed. In the new interface, double-clicking on the title in the sortable will change it over to a text input, where you can update the text and then hit “Enter” to finish. Once the page is saved, your page title will remain. Below is a screenshot I took just now of me updating the title to a section locally:

Hopefully that helps to point you in the right direction, cheers!