Section Separators Not Working?

Hello, I can’t seem to get the section separators to work. Neither the top nor bottom. I finally at least have a red line, but not the 84px red curve out that I’ve set for the “Section Bottom Separator” under the first yellow “Attention Getter”.
http://dev.thehelpfulmarketer.com/second-sample-page/

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon inspecting, I could not identify the issue that you have mentioned. Here’s how it renders on my end.

Could you please explain your issue with a screenshot, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks!

Yes, I have set a “section bottom separator” to “curve out” 84px in red. That is not appearing.

Hi,

Please edit this section with the separator and increase the z-index value to be more than 1, le’ts say 5 as in this screenshot:

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you! That worked!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.