Section Separators, Button styles configured in Cornerstone not rendering properly

Hi there,

I recently decided to edit my clients blog post with Cornerstone instead of the regular WordPress blog editor because she requested a button and some styling. All was working well from my end, and i tested it on mobile devices and on 3 browsers. When the client opened the post, she said that she saw some huge triangles. Then i opened the page and there they were, they were actually the section top separators that i had made into a separator line. They were not rendering properly, and the button styles (padding) were not rendering properly either. I have now since removed the section top separator. I am all updated and cleared my cache (WP fastest cache) and same issue. I am using X child theme…

Do you need my credentials or can you help me based on this information?

Thanks

Hi There,

Please provide your URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello There,

I have logged in and tested Cornerstone. I re created your homepage and added a separator and a button. I do not encounter any issues with it. Please check the link in the secure note.

Could you please send us a screenshot so that we will have an idea of whats going on from your end?

By the way, in one of the text element, you inserted an invalid code. You have this:

<a href="http://cullenandthem.org/mission/"><h2 class="resp-h"><span style="color: #ffffff; letter-spacing: .5px;">we are them.</span></h2></a>

And the correct one should be this:

<h2 class="resp-h"><a href="http://cullenandthem.org/mission/"><span style="color: #ffffff; letter-spacing: .5px;">we are them.</span></a></h2>

Thanks.

1 Like