Section Resizing On It's Own

So I’m utilizing CSS to style a section’s height responsively using

min-height: 80vh !important;

And initially, it shows the section at the correct height, but after the page completes loading, it fills the section to fit the screen.

I was told a js script was causing the issue, but after removing it, I still have this same issue.

I believe it was working previously, but I haven’t made any major changes that should have affected this.

Affected pages:
dev.chiefprotectiveservices.com
http://dev.chiefprotectiveservices.com/apartment-landing/
http://dev.chiefprotectiveservices.com/prospective-employees/

Appreciate the assistance.

Hi,

You need to remove the JS script in Theme Options > JS that reads

(function($){
  $(window).on('read load resize', function(){
    var theWidth = $(window).width();
    var theHeigth = $(window).height();
    $('.page .entry-content .x-section:nth-child(1)').css({'width': theWidth, 'height' : theHeigth });
  });
})(jQuery);

After removing the code, please don’t forget to clear your plugin cache and browser cache.

Thanks

Geez, I feel foolish now. I didn’t think of checking global js, as I didn’t do any custom code. I guess something added it in.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.