Section only visible in Pro editor

Hi
I’ve added a new section to a page which looks fine in the editor but is not visible after logging out.
The page is: https://www.mysnoreclinic.co.uk/how-inap-works/
I’ve tried clearing browser caches, I’ve cleared the server caches and switched off all optimisation and cleared the style cache but nothing has worked.

Can you take a look please?

Hello @KeithatStorm,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected your page and I am seeing 4 sections. Are you using a caching plugin like the WP Rocket plugin? You may need to clear the plugin caches. it could also be caused by a conflict. Kindly troubleshoot with the most common issues like:

If these does not help, provide us your WP access so we can check your page. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel

Thanks for your reply. It turns out that there was a problem with the caching on the server. It was quite frustrating at the time but beyond the control of any of us. The server guys took a few hours but fixed the issue in the end.

Best regards
Keith

Hi Keith,

Glad to know that issue is fixed now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.