Section is showing under header

Hi X Team,

I have a problem with a section. This section is showing under my header?
Can you check what’s wrong.

Thank you

Hi there,

I did not understand the request unfortunately. Would you please give us more detailed information and screenshots? You can use the site below to add the screenshot and give us the link using the secure note:

https://prntscr.com/

The one point I see is that the main container is expected to have a sidebar on the page you are talking about, that is why it is aligned to the right. And the sidebar is empty.

Kindly go to the page in question and from the right section of the page edit screen select a page template without sidebar:

Thank you.

See printscreen

Hi again,

I checked your setup and it looks like you’re using Nginx Caching server, please ask your hosting provider to clear out all the server side’s cache and see if this resolves the issue.

Let us know how this goes!

Hello X team,

Server side’s cache is cleaned. Problem is still there.
When I’m in editing (Cornerstone) mode it looks fine.
Is it possible that it has something to do with the table I use? I extended it to 5 columns.

"



"
1 2 3 4 5

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have investigated your page and I found out that you have inserted a wrong table code. Please make sure that you have closed each of the tags properly. Please take this code for example:

<table>
  <tr>
    <td>quick</td>
    <td>oxygen</td>
    <td>facial</td>
    <td>30 min</td>
    <td>€59,-</td>
  </tr>
</table>

<tr></tr> represents the row and <td></td> is the table columns. For more details, please check this out:
https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp

Hope this helps.