Section is only 1 px high - can't add anything

Hi guys,

I’ve accidentaly upgraded to the new X whilst I’m in the middle of finishing a website.

Every time I add a new section, the section seems to be only 1 px high. I can’t add any element to the section, nor can I change the background color etc.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I urgently need your help. Login details below.

When you login, please go to the global block plugin, called “Book Now - Call Us”. There you can clearly see the issue. See video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKw1R-feD4c&feature=youtu.be

Thanks. As always your feedback is much appreciated.

Hey guys, I’ve updated the Cornerstone plugin and it seems like the issue has been resolved. Will keep u posted.

Ok. Tested it and it works. All solved

Hi there @multimediamakers2,

Glad to hear everything is now working after the latest Cornerstone update. :slight_smile:

Have a great upcoming weekend!