Section gaps won't go away - new install

I just began work for a client and the gaps won’t go away between the sections of the home page. I have set padding and margin for each section and row to 0 but they won’t go away. If I go to the customize tab of each section and enter ‘margin:0’ then the gaps disappear. I’ve also searched the forums here and tried some of the various CSS codes you entered but to no avail.

I will remove my temporary solution for now so that you can see whats going on. I have also turned off the cache setting in general settings as well as no plugins running other than cornerstone.

I’ll reply to this with private login credentials so you can check it out. Be aware that I am trying to have this site ready for review tomorrow morning (as this is a spec website) so if the gaps are gone I am most likely using the temporary work-around that I discovered.

This is not an ideal solution but it works for now. Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, by the looks of it, it seems your X THEME and CORNERSTONE are not recognizing each other. This Cornerstone panel should not be here, that is only for standalone CORNERSTONE.

I see that you rename your x folder to x-4 please rename that back to x and activate your X THEME again, then clear your browser’s cache and your caching plugin.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.