Section Full Image Question

Hello, i keep running into silly questions because X keeps changing so much. I am just trying to place an image in the back of a section and specify that the section be ___ pixels or percentage tall and show the image in the background.

I feel like i am constantly losing my mind trying to do things. I read the post saying to add
“.x-section-1 {
min-height: 100vh;
}”
but no one says WHERE to add it. there used to be a style option at the bottom of each element details, now that’s gone. Plus I thought if i just put it on the page style sheet, but if i add this in, how do i specify which section it affects? if my section has a name, do i have to say .x-section-Tequila or do i still call it section-1?

I just want it to show a big picture as people scroll down. it would be awesome if i could get it to parallax inside the space, but right now ill settle with just showing (without having to put an 800px vertical spacer, or placing a “gap” that is 100% (which does not translate to mobile.

I thought I would try just making 2 specific ones, one for web and one for mobile, but it seems there is not the old method of just turning something on and off on mobile/desktop. I don’t develope websites everyday to stay ontop of all the little changes, but ive done about 25 X Theme sites in the past few years…

is there a handbook or video that gets made to explain what gets deleted or redone?

Cornerstone already has this support. I don’t understand what is your problem. Whenever you post please provide the link with the problem. So that we can help you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.