Section Disappears on Mobile - despite settings

On the following page: https://bridginggaps.org/internships/cape-town/architecture/

The header section ‘splash 2.0’ consists of four rows as shown in pro content editor screenshot.

  • Row 1 is set to display only on desktop

  • Rows 2 & 3 are set to display only on tablet

  • Row 4 is set to show only on mobile

Everything works fine except for the Row 4 … it doesn’t show on live mobile render… even though it shows correctly in the builder. Aside from that everything else on this page functions as it should.

Note:

  • I have a couple of custom pieces of CSS on this page to style the CTA buttons and links

  • I also have a couple of javascript scripts which interact with the CTAs too for tracking purposes.

Any help appreciated

Additional Screenshots for clarity:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please inspect the Column of that Row and see if you have any rules. Upon inspecting, I see that the hide based on mobile screen applies to that Column.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.